We are also done with our reading response and vlog assignments.
My math class will be wrapping up Chapter 14 this week. We are planning to take the test on Friday, 5/31.
We’re also nearing the end of our science unit. The unit test is scheduled for Monday, June 3. Resources to review will be shared on Edmodo or can be found here.
Spring is a busy time for 5th grade! Here are some upcoming events to note:
- 5th Grade Musical- Wednesday, May 29
- Tentative Musical Rehearsal Schedule
- Tuesday, May 21st - 2-3:20pm
- Tuesday, May 28th - 2-3:25pm
- Field Day- Friday, June 7
- Last day of school- Monday, June 10
Some notes about the musical:
- Students will wear their 5th grade t-shirts for the musical. If your student does not have one, please have your student talk to his/her classroom teacher.
- If you’re unable to make the 7:00 performance, you are welcome to come to the school performance at 2:30. Just stop by the office to get a visitor’s badge if you decide to come to the afternoon show.
- Students should arrive at Dryden the night of the musical around 6:40. Classroom doors will open at 6:40 for the students to line up for the performance.
- If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact Mr. Deptula (firstname.lastname@example.org).